Our client is one of the biggest players in the food industry with a mission to provide sustainable lifestyle for the generations ahead.
In this role you will take ownership to create strategy, to develop proper category functioning, to secure that materials planning are met in terms of cost and quality. Last but not least, to ensure that the business does not encounter cost problems and to share the information with the correct stakeholders.
• Take responsibility in short-term initiative to drive sustainability targets for the business
• Establish sourcing strategy to meet the requirements of cost, quality, cash etc.
• Deliver pricing strategy and risk analysis
• Create strong supplier network for better quality
• Establish strong relationships with partners and enhance collaborations
• Minimum a BSc in Business, technical or similar
• Minimum 2 years procurement experience
• Previous knowledge of procurement packaging is a plus
Are you interested in this job or do you know someone who will be interested, please contact Plamena Koleva and apply via the vacancy.