Buyer / Zuid Holland
My client is a big Food Multinational located in The Netherlands.
Provide support to the Procurement Manager and extended 3PM Team.
- Commodity ownership: strategy & management, including industry analysis, benchmark and in depth knowledge
- Sourcing Strategy & management
- Supplier Strategy & E2E (end-to-end) Management: onboarding, RSP, USQS compliance, business relationship, contract negotiation, improvement projects, price forecasting
- Innovation projects
- Commercial & Contract Negotiations
- Land year on year savings target: smart buying, product logic, cash, e-tender
- Work on upstream sourced materials together with Procurement Materials/Operations teams.
- Support Supply Chain landing Agility Program with responsible suppliers
- Support PCR (post-consumer recycled) plastic and sustainability (SuSo) agendas
- 1st line of escalation towards cross function teams on responsible commodity/supplier
- Support Procurement Director, Procurement Managers on presentations and updates for internal and external stakeholders.
- Procurement experience within a multinational environment
- Self-starter with strong accountability & responsibility standards.
- Strong on execution, analytical skills and to present key findings in a crisp way.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Build relationships with people across functions, geographies and companies.
- Must be able to work independently and virtually.
Interested in the role?