Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be supporting the development of a validated data model within PLM for the applicable business processes for Specification & BOM management for CPO Device platforms and Secondary Packaging. You will be working with user groups within CPO and Manufacturing sites to thoroughly document and refine relevant business processes for digitalization and work with the PLM Platform and Product teams in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to build, enhance and update key capabilities supporting the digital workflows.
- Document business processes for CPO Specification, BOM & CAD (Computer-aided-design) management
- Own, maintain and update business process documentation
- Support definition of functional area requirements for PLM platform
- Represent functional area use cases in PLM Product/ Community/ Governance meetings
- Escalate issues/requests to CPO Digital Thread (PLM) Product Owner as necessary
- Support development & delivery of training to relevant user groups within CPO
- Collect and document enhancement requests for CPO Digital workflows within PLM
- Participate in business process testing (BPTs) and test-a-thons (TAT)
- Master’s degree and 2+ years relevant work experience OR
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years relevant work experience
- Degree in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Biomedical Engineering or related field
- Experience in a product development/commercialization function
- Strong BOM background, particularly in BOM structure to unpack and redesign & or configuration/engineering
Do you think it can be your next step? Do not waste time and apply via the link: