Our client is a pharmaceutical/biotechnology company, based in the Netherlands. The company's mission is to revolutionize human therapeutics by working on genetics technologies and developing medicines to help ill people around the world. The work environment is innovative and high-tech, where your talent and knowledge will be recognized.
In this role, you will be responsible to support the development of a validated data model for the applicable business processes. Additionally, you will provide user support and feedback for system updates, enhancements, and data migration, and support the business in onboarding and training users in digitalized workflows and new capabilities.
• Document business processes and help identify gaps/opportunities for digitalization.
• Own, maintain and update business process documentation
• Support development and delivery of appropriate training to relevant user groups
• Collect and document enhancement requests.
• Participate in business process testing
• Build functional area support network and to ensure up-to-date business process and needs documentation and input.
• Master’s degree and 2+ years relevant work experience or Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years relevant work experience.
• Degree in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Biomedical Engineering or related field.
• Experience in a product development/commercialization function.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.