Our client is a multinational medical devices company with a high quality solution for the cardiovascular industry.
Working this role you will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and enhancing technology systems and projects related to the transportation, warehousing and labelling systems across the global organisation. The Business Systems Analyst should have domain expertise to advise the business unit on best practices, processes and system improvements for distribution, transportation, warehousing, and labeling. You will report to the Global IT team and will be closely aligned with Global Supply Chain in supporting its members, collaborating closely with both groups to successfully deliver results.
- Lead efforts to reengineer business process to optimize distribution, transportation, warehousing, labeling, and end-to-end packaging processes and systems
- Lead the adoption of Logistics systems
- Lead the integration of EDI systems/interfaces and BI Reporting/Dashboard development
- Give training and perform knowledge transfer
- 25% international and domestic travel required
- Bsc in Computer Sciences or related
- 7+ years experience in
- Strong knowledge of JD Edwards
- Strong knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (Oracle/JDE, BlueYonder/JDA)
- Fluent in English
- Have to be present on-site in Tilburg (1 day home-offce can be discussed)