NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Business Systems Analyst
Our client is a professional pharmaceutical and biotech organization based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their portfolio of this organization includes products related to oncology and hematology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases.
As a Business Systems Analyst you will join the packaging automation team to provide operational support and maintenance of the applicationsof the MESs.
- Provide daily IS support to operations, maintenance and engineering teams under the supervision of the system owner
- Handling MES and Packaging Execution Platform requests, incidents and changes
- Lifecycle management of the IS automation systems
- Peform analysis and design associated to new requirements
- Point of contact for application and infrastructure design
- Perform testing and develop documentation in support of system changes
- Develop systems SOPs for internal users
- Degree in Computer Systems, Information Systems or Engineering
- Experience in automation or equipment engineering combined with IS
- Experience with MES and PAckaging Execution Systems
- Experience in a highly regulated industry (pharma, biotech or medical devices)
- Good communication skills in English
For more information plase contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.