Business Systems Analyst
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant, Breda. You would be a part of organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward their mission: to serve patients.
Business System Analyst will provide technical leadership for Manufacturing Execution System (Werum PAS|X, ADTM Application), Product Serialization System (Systech) components and MES to ERP (SAP) and interfaces to level 2 automation systems for Commercial and Clinical.
- Handling of MES and Packaging Execution Platform related service requests, incidents and change requests
- Responsible for the lifecycle management of the indicated IS automation systems
- Perform analysis and design associated with new requirements
- Perform system maintenance such as application and server patching
- Mentors and trains department staff members
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering
- 6 years of experience with MES and Packaging Execution Systems
- 6 years experience in application development, system administration, or application support
- Proven experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems and interfaces
- Strong experience in automation or equipment engineering combined with Information Systems
- Worked on automation systems in cGMP regulated manufacturing environments, preferably in Packaging
- Ensures compliance with corporate regulatory requirements e.g. SOX, GxP, Data Privacy, Data Security
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Natasa Trivic.