Business Support Analyst
You will be joining one of the top ten biotechnological companies in the world. Their goal is to provide high quality medicines for patients whose diseases have no or few cures worldwide. They are based in Noord-Brabant.
You will give support and be the first point of contact for technical questions regarding EU Order-to-cash (OTC) and Plant to Stock (PTS) to your Supply Chain colleagues. Besides offering daily business support you will also offer training, solve problems and support process improvements. You will also develop solutions, report on system related issues and ensure correctness of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- Internal and external customer satisfaction
- Fix stock related issues on a daily basis
- Assess product launches of the Sales department from the ERP system’s point of view
- Own part of the Master data and maintain it
- Prepare monthly and yearly KPI’s of the department and team
- Result focused, problem solver with good communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and preferably SAP.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- 0-2 years of experience in international Supply Chain (OTC, PTS)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in logistics, economics or IT
- SAP and EDI experience is a big plus
Are you ready for a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your CV via the apply button.