Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
In this role your main responsibility will be to ensure the creation and delivery of engaging content that inspires, supports and guides our users in the digital services (app, web, crm). This consists of identifying the content strategy, content roadmap, the creation of the content to bring personalized services, coaching programs, and writing engaging and inspirational content, together with markets, marketing teams and domain experts/partners, and ensuring the availability of the content in the appropriate systems.
· Project managing timelines for 2 new launch projects
· Define technical requirements and engage in discussions with suppliers
· Take up role next to procurement in negotiations
· Bachelor or Master degree in preferable Chemical Engineering
· Be familiar with analytical methods in Chemistry referring to characterization of
· substances - spectroscopy and chromatography (for example UV-VIS, HPLC)
· Around 10 years of experience in international business in detergents and/or comparable chemicals industry.
· Experience with project management incl. product development, product launches, regulatory, procurement in projects scope
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with team virtually, with strong stakeholder management capability.
· Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing