My client is a market leader in the food industry
About the role
Works closely together with upstream Supply Chain on short and long term delivery, Procurement & Innovation coordinators on Innovation planning, the Forecasting Excellence team on Forecasting and continuous improvement, and with sales on demand uncertainties.
- Dispatch Rate and Obsoletes – using available data and analytics to generate business insights and action plans for different scenarios.
- Managing appropriate stock levels, driven by forecast uncertainty insight (event mgt, season mgt, Assumptions risk and opportunity planning).
- Drives the service performance to the agreed service targets
- Collaborates with forecast excellence team & CCBT (cross category business team) to define the constrained plan and risk mitigation plans
- Collaborates with European category teams to identify supply constraints and opportunities
- Drives the demand and supply reconciliation long term (through capacity planning) and mid-term (4wks+)
- Prepares handover of mid-term plan to the Customer Support Squad for execution (1-4 wks) e.g. list of key events, risks and opportunities and risk mitigation
- Translate the innovation forecast for the full horizon (5-18 months) into our planning systems. This in cooperation with CCBT team (volume and risk & opportunities)
- Collaborate with Procurement & Innovation on innovation and launch planning for the go to market
- Identifies the key trade-offs in running operation, events, and product launches and proposes options to the planning manager and the CCBT lead (trade off cost/ cash/ service)
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Sales, Trade Category Management, Brand Building, and Finance business partners for forecast optimization purposes and perfect execution of product launches.
- Provide transparency about potential risks and obsoletes regarding innovations, delisting’s and relaunches.
- Focus on prevention and solving of obsoletes through proactive risk mitigation (including approval of the business)
- Education with relevant Master Degree (e.g. SC management, technical)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant (FMCG) experience
- Strong analytical capabilities, ability to work with big portfolio’s, building on modelling skills, and profound system thinking,
- Operational experience in and knowledge of the Supply Chain
- Digital mindset & technology savvy (beyond SAP and Excel, i.e. AI/ML)
- Capability to resolve Strategic and Tactical planning challenges as well as day to day problems
- Interpersonal skills: convincing, engaging, deal making, influencing skills
- Effective communication skills for WL1-WL4
- Language skills: NL/BE: fluency in Dutch and/or French and proficient of English;
- Other relevant experience such as factory, marketing or sales
For more information, please contact Rajeev Punwasi using the Apply Now button