About the company
As one of the major manufacturers of Medical Devices worldwide this company has established a storied history which dates back over 100 years. With the innovative development of their first product, they Medical Devices industry has never been the same and this company has been at the forefront ever since. With products being utilised in 100+ countries it is clear that their passion and products have influenced the lives of countless people.
About the role
Operating as a strategic IT Business Partner involves a very hands on mentality. Working closely with the international Vice-President IT in order to build and develop sustainable strategic objectives and plans that will be rolled out to the global branches. In order to develop plans that are globally sustainable, regular communication with global business leaders are part of this role as well and relaying the information in regular meetings with the rest of the staff. Continuous improvement and enhancement are key in developing the roadmap.
- Working closely with global business partners to define the priorities and maintain alignment between the capabilities & IT strategy and the business expectations;
- Managing the system and application improvements and hand over the requirements to several Building teams;
- Maintain the priorities and timeframe for the delivery of IT solutions;
- Serve as a strategic business partner for process improvement.
- Bachelor's degree and demonstrable experience in defining roadmaps and developing the IT Strategy;
- At least 8 years of experience in a IT Business Partner role in large corporations;
- Background in Business Relationship Management;
- Experienced with major ERP systems
- Able to establish strategic direction and maintain overview.