Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
Description of the role:
Mentor is looking for business IT project manager to support the worldwide ERP upgrade of JDE 8.11 to 9.2 for the mentor business. The project manager will be responsible for coordination the business SME’s and represent the business in the larger project team.
The project manager will be reporting to the Materials Manager.
Responsibilities:- Project manager needs to keep track of progress the SME are making, support SME in addressing their questions to the technical teams, maintain the budget, plan activities, work on reporting to senior management and communication to the business.
- The role focus is on making sure the business interest is taking care of the project and provide insight and drive clarity to the business SME.
- The project manager will also support the SME in executing their operational task.
Requirements:- Must have a relevant Bachelor/ Master degree.
- 5+ years of experience of working as an IT project manager responsible for the business interests.
- Understanding the needs of the SME/ business and ability to connect with the technical teams.
- Knowledge and experience with the JDE ERP system, in a pharma, medical device environment is required
- Verbal and written communication in English is a must (Dutch is a plus).
Do you see yourself in this role then click on the apply link to move forward in the process.