One of the biggest international Food & Beverage, FMCG organization based the Netherlands.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Business Development Managers in order to make a contribution towards sales within specific categories.
You will be fully P&L responsible for several customers/countries.
Optimizing the relationships with distributors from a commercial point of view.
Work closely with marketing, planning and international teams.
- Setting up a new department in the Netherlands.
- Manage the Dutch portfolio abroad in defined territories.
- Gathering information from, and providing it to various internal departments (marketing, planning, CSO, promo buying, etc.);
- Performing work in the context of the launch of new products/territories, in such a way that a contribution is made to an efficient and effective realisation of launches
- Support the distributor in local promotional/marketing campaigns for the purpose of contributing to a good progress of these campaigns from a commercial point
- Updating and managing information on promotional campaigns, prices, discounts, conditions, etc., with a view to being able to provide information and enabling adequate campaigns to take place.
- 1-2 work experience/ internship experience in logistics or business development.
- A proactive attitude is important.
- Experience withing an international organization/ environment.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Advanced level of English required.
Can you relate to the description. Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.