Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Business Design Process Manager you will join the customer strategy & operations department to design, define and implement processes cross department.
- Dealing with stakeholders (Compliance, IT, Medical, Events, Digital)
- Redefine or design new processes to improve business performance
- Collect requirements from different units and departments through intensive interviews
- Design the right process to covers all business needs
- Validate the design with compliance and IT for implementation
- Define a detailed documented process
- Train all different units to ensure the process is embed in the way of working
- Identify when possible the ways to automate the processes in a compliance manner.
- Deep knowledge of Lean six sigma/black belt principles
- Project management skills
- More than 8 years of experience on designing processes
- (Preferably) deep knowledge of pharma business (60% is compliance related)
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Good knowledge of processes automation
- This contract is for a period of 3 months (possibility to extend)
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.