Business Analytics specialist
You will be part of a global team in one of the biggest pharmaceutical organizations, based in Noord-Holland. This client engages in the research and development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical drugs.
In this role you will be responsible to collect and analyze supply chain data, recommend improvements to increase performance or reduce costs and coordinate with other professionals to implement changes.
- Create and maintain a User Requirement Specification and benchmark in line with the Export Platform model.
- Maintain and present a KPIs Dashboard, reports, according to the URS
- Develop reporting in line with department’s goals specified in the URS leveraging on the systems- Support the Order Fulfillment Team daily activity
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Business Administration
- 3+ years of business experience in inventory management, supply chain planning or relevant fields
- Good knowledge of the value chain, master data and proficient with business applications and systems
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button