You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
Participate in the Agile development process in the roles of delegate-product owner and Business Analyst.
- - Manage business requests, working with diverse user groups
- - Proactively identify production risks and create actionable mitigation plans
- - Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements
- - Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the implementation of different platforms
- - Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- - 3+ years of experience in a IT Business Analyst role
- - Salesforce certifications (Administrator and /or Developer certifications in particular).
- - Experience with Veeva Commercial Suit (Administrator Certifications).
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.