Our client is one of the leading companies in biopharmaceutical industry, committed to promote new ways of treatment in serious diseases by developing innovative immunotherapies.
As an EBS Business analyst (part of Business process owner team) work on local /ACE/Global projects including Product launches/ commercial expansion/Tech transfers/Plant Expansions, or any other Tech- Ops projects requested by the leadership.
Responsibilities- Participate in meetings to understand and communicate issues and enhancements request to leadership.
- Work directly with Change Owners to ensure Changes are documented appropriately. In some cases, the designated backfill resource may own the change.
- Work with IT to ensure enhancement request are documented and developed as per the requirement.
- Work with Quality and Quality Engineering to ensure all validation deliverables are updated in accordance with Change request and validation processes as followed per SDLC and GMP processes.
Requirements- Bachelor degree in related area.
- Experience in End-to-End Business Process and System process. (Order to Cash, Plan to Deliver).
- Experience in Business stakeholders.
For this role an EU passport OR (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
Are you interested and want to apply for this role, feel free to contact me