Role: Business Analyst - Pharma/Biotech/Med. Dev Production Background
Location: Nijmegen + partial home office
Type: Freelance or Fixed Term Employment contract
Length: 10 to 12 months
Start: Within now and 6 weeks
- Bachelor's degree in business information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience.
- Experienced in managing projects
- Able to facilitate organizational change management.
- Ability to rapidly adapt to and apply changing technology
- Strong business acumen, and easy rapport with peers and executives
- Able to think out of the box on situation dependent issues;
- Organizational savvy; leveraging social network to escape hierarchy. Adept at managing diverse relationships across expertise, geography and culture.
- Open and receptive to listening, and discerning pain points; Embraces new ideas, evidence and fosters a collaborative atmosphere
- Eager to participate in integration and management of Manufacturing Systems in Pharma/Biopharma/Medical Devices/Food/Chemicals
- Able to work with independently
- Automation domain knowledge (ISA 95 level 2/3)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/Biotech (GxP) or similar industry (Food / Medical Devices could also fit)
- Willingness to combine project management tasks with the creation of project content such as requirements specifications and designs
For the I4Shopfloor program we are looking for a Business Analyst/Automation Engineer with multiple years of experience in a manufacturing environment. He/she will work on the upgrade and/or replacement of pc based shopfloor systems in order to bring these systems up-to-standard.
- Solves organizational problems by analyzing business requirements, documenting processes and designing solutions by following a structured approach and methodology
- Maps and models business processes and enterprise information specific to the business area
- Manages implementation projects to ensure delivery according to the agreed timelines, quality and budget
- Partners with platform teams to conceptualize solution architectures adhering to documented directions and standards while addressing business strategies, business capability requirements, business processes, information assets, and the operating model of the client business area
- Creates and maintains documentation according to the System Development LifeCycle methodology