Our client is organization based in Noord-Brabant, Breda with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward their mission: to serve patients. They provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and pioneering spirit that marked their early days as a biotechnology innovator.
We are looking for a Senior Model Builder with the passion to drive innovation in a Financial Planning landscape. The Senior Associate IS Architect will be a member of a newly formed Agile Product Team that will implement and own solutions for global professionals in Finance, Research and Development, and Global Commercial Operations.
- Rapidly scale up your skillset on the Anaplan platform
- Assist with model building activities, including build and validation of model structure and calculations, dashboard builds, security and workflow management, performance optimization etc.
- Work directly with Architect and Product Owner to understand and prioritize application focus and rollout
- Liaise with business to ensure requirements are translated into system functionalities
- Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements
- Participate in the Agile development process in the roles of delegate-product owner and business analyst
- 5+ years of experience in an IT Business Analyst role.
- Hands-on experience building and supporting complex models using the Anaplan platform
- Hands-on experience building and supporting data extract and load processes using Informatica Cloud or similar tools
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners
- Experience of the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech or general healthcare industries
- Experience with system and application monitoring
- Experience in stakeholder management and communicating with external business partners
- Basic project management skills (Prince2, agile/scrum)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Natasa Trivic.