Our client is a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. Bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases.
The Business Analyst supports the realization of value through understanding business processes, followed by identification, implementation and realization of appropriate and right-sized IT solutions at site operations.
You act as a bridge between business challenges and technology solutions and will maintain a close relationship with a network of global platform and teams, as well as the automation and operational teams at the site. Additionally, you assure full and continuous compliancy with regulatory and company requirements, for example CSV and SDLC.
- Solve organizational problems by analyzing business requirements, documenting processes and designing solutions by following a structured approach and methodology;
- Map and models business processes and enterprise information specific to the business area;
- Manage implementation projects to ensure delivery according to the agreed timelines, quality and budget;
- Partner with platform teams to conceptualize solution architectures adhering to documented directions and standards while addressing business strategies, business capability requirements, business processes, information assets, and the operating model of the client business area;
- Create and maintain documentation according to the company System Development LifeCycle methodology.
- Bachelor's degree in business information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience;
- Eager to participate in integration and management of Manufacturing Systems in Pharma/Biopharma/Medical Devices;
- Automation domain knowledge (ISA 95 level 2/3);
- Experience in the pharmaceutical (GxP) or similar industry;
- Willingness to combine project management tasks with the creation of project content such as requirements specifications and designs.