Our client is a multinational company considered one of the leaders in their field which is FMCG. They have many branches and an uncounted amount of products within them. Their mission is to improve people’s health and quality of life through their products as well as achieving maximum sustainability in their brand.
Within this role you will be assisting the Senior Manager in managing a global network of Business Managers. You will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties, tracking and analysing performance of the accounts, writing reports on it or managing contract renewals processes.
- Ensuring the list of the Business Managers is up to date
- Taking care of the content and access to ICC SharePoint
- Help in meetings development, also through content creation
- Collecting and tracking of business plans
- Report on monthly performance
- Analyse global performance and the data provided
- Collaborating with the Finance team on creating a tool to smooth out the process
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Experience with sales and managing accounts
- English fluency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Great with working under pressure, with a strong understanding of urgency
- Great organizational skills and good with numbers
- Familiarity with working with Seniors in an international environment
- Passion for data
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!