Brand Marketing Assistant
Our client is a multinational leader in the FMCG industry, which is operating in the majority of countries. By spreading its influence all around the world the company is providing products within various sectors, including food and home care. The company is operating with the strong motto of helping not only customers but also all the stakeholders – employees and nature, by creating a healthy and sustainable environment.
As a Brand Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for launching and implementing the marketing campaigns within the Food Solutions sector, as well as, analysing the results of the implemented campaign to recognize the trends. Moreover, you will work closely with the different departments to ensure that internal stakeholders are also in line with the path the company is taking.
- Prepare briefings for internal and external marketers.
- Analyse the results of the marketing campaign.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales department to prepare content for social media and to track the social media progress.
- Assist and take an important role in creating the published materials for external and internal use.
- Experience in Horeca or the food industry.
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing.
- A native Dutch speaker.
- Someone ready to accept the challenge.
Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone? If yes, let me guide you in the right direction, do not hesitate and push the apply button.