NOORD HOLLAND, Netherlands
Our client is a pharmaceutical and biotech organization located in Hoofddorp, Noord-Holland. This company focuses on the development of cancer immunotherapy.
As a Biotech Operator you will manage and maintain a non-GMP/GMP warehouse and inventory management system of cancer immunotherapy.
- Plan, oversee and perform warehouse management activities to support cell therapy operations
- Manage day-to-day tasks, inbound and outbound of products following standard procedures
- Receive incoming and send GMP, GDP products
- Prepare and deliver raw materials, samples, finished product, etc. to various departments
- Ship finished product, materials, and equipment as required per established policies and procedures
- Relevant education in science, engineering or facilities (‘MBO’ level)
- 2+years of experience in a Logistics, Distribution or Supply Chain environment
- Experience working in a GMP, GDP environment
- Cold chain knowledge and experience in a pharmaceutical or medical setting is a plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.