Our client is one of the leading multinational company focused on truly advance animal healthcare. They committed to protect and improve the health and performance of animal as they understand the bond between the people and their pets. They care a lot about health care and believe in giving back.
Bioprocess Technicians are the key implementers of the production operations leading to high-quality vaccines. The work is divided into teams, which together handle the upstream and downstream processing tasks of the production process. You will work in a cleanroom for long periods of time in protective suits, performing physical, repetitive operations such as pouring out roller bottles or moving carts or sterile materials.
- You will contribute to the production of vaccines in a cleanroom production facility while ensuring the GMP guidelines are followed.
- You work on various processes that take place both outside and in cleanrooms.
- You will be responsible for documentation of the action according to GMP and company guidelines.
-You will be trained so that you can work independently in future.
- You notice deviations from regulations, and follow them up by, for example, reporting a malfunction to the technical department and improve the process you are involved in.
- You make an active positive contribution to working together within our teams.
- MBO 3 or 4 level or a relevant HBO education; or relevant work experience in a GMP production environment.
- Experience working in a GMP environment and/or aseptic (cell culture) processes is a plus.
- Affinity with working in a highly biological, dynamic production environment
- Willingness to follow internal training courses
- Accurate adherence to regulations and procedures
-Good command of Dutch both written and verbal.
For this role no international sponsorship is possible. Are you interested in this or another role? Do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.