Bioprocess Specialist - Buffer Preparation
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Bioprocess Specialist - Buffer Preparation you will join the Operations bioprocessing Services department which is responsible for ensuring that production department have the right resources. In the position, you will be the process owner for buffer preparation.
- First point of contact for the department. You have regular contact with the department about changes and improvements.
- Ensure that projects, such as new products or capacity projects, are introduced in the right way.
- Ensure the validated status of the process and ensure that deviations are handled correctly. Troubleshooting is also included.
- Asset management.
- Comply with cGMP and EHS guidelines.
- HBO or BSc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry or similar.
- Min. of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with GMP and EHS,
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.