Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Biomarker Scientist you will assist in the operations of the Biomarker Immuno team.
- Assist in the operations of the Biomarker Immuno team, including agenda and minutes.
- Taking leadership to ensure operational efficiency in this part of the vaccine development program.
- Scientific support will be asked for such as of defined literature searches, drafting and optimizing reporting of clinical immunogenicity results.
- PhD in (medical) biology or medicine on a research topic in Immunology is required.
- Experience in working in the field of immunology
- 1-2 years of experience working in an academic or biotechnology/pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.