Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Biomarker Scientist you will join the viral vaccine group who is focused on the development of vaccines for viral infectious diseases.
The Biomarker team supports the department by providing data along the clinical development process.
- Assist in the operation of the Biomarker team, including agenda and minutes.
- Take leadership to ensure operational efficiency in the vaccine development program.
- Literature searches, drafting and optimizing reporting of clinical immunogenicity results.
- PhD or postdoc in the field of immunology.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in research & development.
- Experience with viruses/vaccines.
- Project management skills.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.