Our client is a company with more of a century of experience in the industry. Their mission is to make accessible drugs and vaccines. They have innovated the world with their products and they work towards constant improvements of them.
Within this role you will be a part of the team responsible for manufacturing operations of medicines. Your tasks would vary from lab work through to the processing and storage of the product to the labelling and packaging it. Work would be done in shifts.
- Assisting in the production of medicines
- Taking part in various processes within and outside of cleanroom
- Carefully following GMP guidelines
- Maintaining your surroundings such as cleaning up and setting up equipment
- Being proactive in improving processes and reporting any malfunctions that might appear
- MBO 3 or 4 or a relevant HBO (for example HLO) or relevant work experience in a GMP regulated workplace
- Good level of Dutch
- Experience in GMP or cell culture is a big plus
- Affinity with a fast paced environment
- Independent in their tasks and motivated to continuously improve
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply