Bio-Analytical Technical Support
The company has a Biotech and Pharmaceutical operations site. They are one of the biggest innovative companies in the Netherlands and they are specialized in vaccines, biological therapies and medicines.
The position focusses on the remediation and troubleshooting of biological QC assays, data analysis, as well as optimization and validation of QC tests developed for antigen/vaccine batch release by QC laboratories.
- Troubleshoot, improve and develop analytical assays for QC testing
- Support the transfer of tests to other sites / QC laboratories
- Plan, execute experiments and evaluate results
- Report all laboratory activities in a clear, organised manner, in the form of reports and standard operating procedures
- Present technical reports to internal and external audiences
- Perform project related literature searches
skills & experience
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc) degree in Biochemistry, Biology or Molecular Biology or HBO/HLO
- At least 2 years of experience in biological assay performance, preferably remediation, troubleshooting, validation and transfer of analytical tests
- Experience in laboratory techniques such as ELISA, AlphaLISA, Luminex, protein purification, cell culture, virus titration, PCR, microbiological techniques, haemagglutination and/or immunofluorescence.
- Experience with Minitab/Aera data analysis is preferred.
- Experience working under GLP and GMP requirements
- Proficient in English, both speaking and writing