Batch record reviewer
This biopharmaceutical company is leading in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Their goal is to fundamentally change the way people think about cancer treatment by pushing the boundaries of what is possible with cell therapy- using genetically modified immune cells to target tumor.
They are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the company as a Batch record reviewer reporting to the Manufacturing Manager.
You will work in the Manufacturing team in supporting their efforts in this exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy. You will be responsible from reviewing batch records within a GMP environment. You will work closely with others, such as the Cell Therapy Specialists.
• Science background – Bsc level
• Working knowledge of reviewing Batch records
• Good interpersonal communication skills in English. Dutch optional
• GMP experience
• Demonstrates knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Adobe). – Agile system is used for documenting and deviation.
• Communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Supporting daily, solve comments
• As a reviewer you notice the mistakes and reaches out to the CTS
• Detail oriented, methodical and strong ownership
• Organized, with excellent administrative skills
• Able to work in a team
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction