Our client is one of the biggest global medical producers and a very influential pharmaceutical supplier in the Netherlands. The company specialises in developing biological therapies and medicine to cure oncology, hematology, kidney, bone, and cardiovascular diseases. Are you ready to contribute to their mission of serving patients with the highest quality?
Securing an accurate and effective order process you will focus on ensuring that it runs smoothly and eliminating all possible shipment and transportation issues.
- Full ownership of the order process (intake of orders, monitoring shipments, arranging transportation)
- Proactively handling billing, export documentation, and shipping block issues
- Ensure the knowledge of GMP/GMD and job related training is up to date, including various applicable controlled documents
- Analysing the process and identifying possibilities of improvements
- Bachelor degree or MBO in logistics, supply chain or a similar relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Computer skills and ERP experience
- You can easily shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and are customer-oriented
- You are structured and have great problem solving skills
Are you ready for a new career opportunity? Fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Kristina Shabanova.