NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Back Office - Supply Chain
You will be joining one of the top ten biotechnological companies in the world. Their goal is to provide high quality medicines for patients whose diseases have no or few cures worldwide. They are based in Noord-Brabant.
You will work together with other Customer Service teams including the Front Office and take part in different projects. Incoming orders, monitoring shipments and determining the correct order processes will be important responsibilities. You will also set up invoice instructions and solve issues regarding the transportation of the drugs and ensure Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Distribution Practices related training is up to date.
- Correct shipping and transportation documentation
- Identify process improvements
- Solve administrative issues
- Focus on commercial order management related to the supply chain
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying breakdowns in service or systems, information flows and processes
- Prepares export documentation
- MBO 3 or higher
- Administrative experience with MS-Office tools
- Ability to work in a dynamic and quick-paced environment
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Good communication skills in English
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact Leslie Fraser and upload your CV via the apply button.