My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region. Are you ready to join?
You will work together with other Customer Service teams including the Front Office and take part in different projects. Incoming orders, monitoring shipments and determining the correct order processes will be important responsibilities. You will also set up invoice instructions and solve issues regarding the transportation of the drugs and ensure Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Distribution Practices related training is up to date.
- Correct shipping and transportation documentation
- Identify process improvements
- Solve administrative issues
- Focus on commercial order management related to the supply chain
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying breakdowns in service or systems, information flows and processes
- Prepares export documentation
- MBO 3 or higher
- Administrative experience with MS-Office tools
- Ability to work in a dynamic and quick-paced environment
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Good communication skills in English
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact Leslie Fraser and upload your CV via the apply button.