Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This is a packaging and distribution site for pharmaceutical products. In our site in Noord-Brabant we do the secondary packaging for drugs that we have developed at our international sites. Next to that, we are responsible for the distribution all over Europe. This all happens in a GDP environment.
As the Back Office Employee you are responsible for the order management of the different international markets.
- Prepare export documentation
- Screens and acts on incoming orders
- Work together with other customer service departments
- Sets up special shipping, packaging and/or invoice instructions
- Archiving files, reviewing documentation
- Correct shipping documentation and timely handover to relevant departments and/or suppliers
- Excellent communication skills in English
- 1-2 years of administrational tasks
- SAP and Excel knowledge
- Good eye for details
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.