Job Title: Availability Coordinator
Our client is one of the biggest multi national food industries in the world. Their mission is to help create a safe, healthy and sustainable world for their partners and the communities in which they operate.
Your role as the Availability Coordinator is to make sure that there is enough stock to meet orders and forecast. It is your responsibility to monitor the freshness to avoid obsoletes and maintain product quality.
- Ensure short term supply of goods in the warehouse.
- Responsible in managing stocks, perform inventory, and monitor freshness to minimize obsoletes.
- Ensure risk of out of stocks coordination and improvement plans.
- Experience in the field of Supply Chain or Sales.
- In- depth experience in Atlas (SAP).
- Good interpersonal skills to build relationship with other department involved.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both English and Dutch.
If you think that this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.