Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Assay Automation and Data Management Technician you will be assuring smooth day-to-day operation of two fully automated assay systems.
- Organize, perform, and document regular maintenance of automated systems and all related equipment
- Communicate with external vendors and service providers, schedule and oversee their visits
- Develop validation methods for integrated instruments
- Manage automation labs and critical supplies, maintain compliance according to quality management system
- Day-to-day support of automated sample testing including on-demand troubleshooting
- Write and maintain documentation (e.g. work instructions, standard operation procedure)
- Design templates and data entry forms, enhance functionality using scripts and macros
- Improve existing workflows and templates based on feedback from Scientists and Research Assistants
- Link data from different workflows to further automate data management and analysis
- Key user of laboratory information system(s) supporting automation
- Educational background in the field of Mechatronics, Systems, Electronics, Electrical Engineering
- Programming skills: VBA for Excel, R m SQL, .NET
- Experience in the laboratory is a big plus
- GxP experience is a plus
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.