Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
In this position you will be working towards the automation of QC labs. This will involve installing and configuring software and hardware on Lab (computerized) Analytical Systems. Lab systems may vary from analytical equipment to platforms such as LIMS, SDMS and other future paperless opportunities.
- Support various digitalization projects (technical implementation of new systems in collaboration with other dpts).
- Installing and configuring software on computerized analytical systems
- Supporting lab analysts in several tasks including troubleshooting issues, creating methods and providing access through setting up accounts (all related to lab systems)
- Responsible for technical implementation of new systems
- Documenting administrator procedures, technical installation procedures and maintenance procedures.
- Providing support on computerized problems
- Responsible for the translation documented product specifications into LIMS requirements and for configuring the LIMS for release testing
- BSc/MSc in Computer Sciences or Life Sciences
- Lab experience is a big plus and highly preferred
- LIMS (developer) experience is considered as a plus
- Min. of 2y of experience in a relevant position
- Experience with GAMP5 and 21CFR Part 11 is desirable
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button