Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As an Automation Specialist you will be responsible for the implementation of automation products related to Covid-19
- Implementation of automation products related to Covid-19
- Data Integrity & Data management
- Ensure compliance throughout the whole process
- Masters degree / HBO in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences
- Background in software development and programming; Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus.
- Experience with (Computer) System Validation in a GxP environment
- Experience with the following software is considered as a plus: Empower, Softmax pro, SDMS, Deskman, eLIMS, 32Karat, TECAN, Trackwise, Summit.
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.