Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Netherlands. They focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of biologic products to protect people worldwide from a range of diseases. Together with another 150 locations world wide they are trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
As a Lab Automation Expert you'll be mainly responsible for Data Integrity and the introduction and maintenance of new systems and robotics (e.g. TECAN).
- - Technical implementation of new systems and future new paperless opportunities
- - Responsible for data integrity, including backup and (disaster) recovery
- - Documenting administrator procedures, technical installation procedures and maintenance procedures
- - Provide support in case of (computerized) problems
- - MSc/BSc in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences
- - Min. 2 years of pharma GMP and automation skills
- - Experience with (Computer) System Validation in a GxP environment
- - Background in software development and programming; Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus
- - Experience with the following software is considered as a plus: Empower, Softmax pro, SDMS, Deskman, LIMS, 32Karat, Trackwise, Compliancewire.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.