Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Automation Specialist will intermediate between the Lab and IT, supporting new products and new technologies by introducing the required automation tools, laboratory systems and equipment.
- Ensures on-time delivery of validated software, lab system tools and equipment qualification
- Improves automation and equipment introduction processes to ensure lean and timely introduction while keeping cGMP and safety standards
- Responsible of trouble shooting
- BSc or MSc level of education
- several years of experience in the laboratory
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch