Our customer is one of the largest suppliers of medicines in the Netherlands and focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
As an Automation QC Supervisor you will be accountable for the supervision of Analysts and Technical Experts. You will ensure the delivery of validated software, lab system tools and equipment qualification to support new product introduction. You will also be dealing with deviations and quality incidents.
- Organizing, planning and supervising the daily tasks within the team
- Dealing appropriately with deviations and quality incidents
- Improving automation and equipment processes
- Leading role during the GMP inspections
- Ensuring the activities and procedures are performed under GMP standards.
- Experience in Quality Control, Method development, validation, automation
- 4-6 years of experience working with pharmaceutical regulations/GMP principles
- Strong leadership skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.