Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Manufacturing Process Automation Specialist you will be responsible for system and data life cycle management of various computer systems and you'll ensure that projects, such as new software upgrades or improvement projects, are introduced in the right way.
- Automation systems troubleshooting and deviations handling.
- Ensure equipment is in a validated status.
- Carry out various data management and data integrity activities for GxP computer systems.
- Provide advice and supporting the different departments regarding Data Integrity topics.
- Act as a first point of contact for the department.
- Relevant IT automation, (Bio) technological, (Bio) chemical HBO or university education.
- Minimum 2 years (University) or 4 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of cGxP and EHS guidelines.
- Knowledge of Automation / CSV (Computer System Validation).
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com