ASAP! Automation Engineer IT (Siemens S7 & SCADA)
Company: Multinational pharmaceutical company
Start: ASAP - good remuneration available (!)
Duration: Estimation is +/- 7 months. Extension might be possible.
We are looking for a qualified Automation Engineer with experience in Siemens S7 and/or SCADA. This is a Capex Project.
You are the main point of contact for the suppliers and fully responsible for the documentation. The programming part has been outsourced but it is important that you can understand and read it.
• Bachelor's degree in business information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience in automation
• Ability to rapidly adapt to and apply changing technology
• Strong business acumen, and easy rapport with peers and executives
• Able to think out of the box on situation dependent issues;
• Organizational savvy; leveraging social network to escape hierarchy. Adept at managing diverse relationships across expertise, geography and culture.
• Open and receptive to listening, and discerning pain points; Embraces new ideas, evidence and fosters a collaborative atmosphere
• Eager to participate in the implementation of Manufacturing Systems in Pharma/Biopharma/Medical Devices
• Able to work with independently
• Automation domain knowledge (ISA 95 level 2/3, PLC’s, SCADA, PCS7 etc.)
• Experience in the pharmaceutical (GxP) or similar industry Requirements gathering, Visio, strong communication and presentation skills, process mapping, MS Office
• Solves organizational problems by analyzing business requirements, documenting processes and designing IT and automation solutions in manufacturing by following a structured approach and methodology
• Maps and models business processes and enterprise information specific to the business area
• Collaborates in implementation projects to ensure delivery according to the agreed timelines, quality and budget
• Designs, engineers and implements industrial automation and process control systems
• Works closely with internal and external partners e.g. Site and Global Engineering, business representatives and suppliers.
• Creates and maintains documentation according to the System Development LifeCycle methodology
Are you interested? Or do you know somebody who this might be interesting to? Do not hesitate to contact me!