The company has a Biotech and Pharmaceutical operations site. They are one of the biggest innovative companies in the Netherlands and they are specialized in vaccines, biological therapies and medicines.
Management of manufacturing automating projects to ensure the efforts satisfy business requirements. Responsibilities will encompass all phases of a project life-cycle including concept requirement, design, testing, installation, qualification and training.
- Partner with local site project teams to commission and qualify integrated DeltaV system
- Partner with teams on other sites that are working on similar assignments to achieve synergies
- Understand and test code which is designed to S88 Standards
- Follow SDLC Procedures to implement changes (covering RS updates, RTM Change control, Implementation and test)
- Ensure changes are implemented in a safe fashion with quality a necessary output.
- Use and update of development system if required
- Educate local project teams on automation standards as they relate to technology selection, system configuration, SDLC, validation, hardware, software environments and business processes.
- Partner with local site maintenance teams to prepare for handover and to ensure continuation of the system after go live
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree.
- Training completed in DeltaV standard and batch. 3 or more years of experience in DeltaV application.
- Proven record of proficiencies associated with business analysis on small sized projects. E
- Excellent understanding of cGMP's, SDLC methodologies and LEAN/MPS/ Sigma principles.
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision making skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions is essential Ability to act quickly and be productive in a highly demanding and dynamic environment