Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of medicines within the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
As an Automation Engineer you will join a team of automation specialists on new construction, upgrade and improvement projects.
- Creation of requirements specifications and quality plans
- Review of development documentation written by vendor
- Assist in integration automated systems in MSD IT landscape
- Assistance for PCS/PLC/SCADA vendor and OSI-PI Vendor
- Assistance with development testing with software vendor
- Creation SDLC documentation
- Experience with process-automation (PCS/PLC/SCADA)
- Knowledge of and experience in GMP
- Minimum of five years’ experience in similar role
- Must have a high standard for compliance
- Experience with Windows OS and Automation/IT networks
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.