Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products.They are dedicated to bring life-saving innovation to global health.
Different teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases. As the leading R&D group within the Dutch pharmaceutical industry they have a great position to commercialize several vaccines in the near future. Giving chances for excellent personal development opportunities.
This position is in a department that is a combined laboratory existing out of several test labs.
All laboratories are divided based on specific techniques and/or expertise.
All the test laboratories are supported by a Service Team consisting out of specialized sub teams: Automation, Equipment Life Cycle Management and Sample Management.
As an Automation Specialist you will focus on Validation of systems for which Analytical thinking skills are required.
- Implementation of automation related to new products in a highly flexible environment
- Taking part of Laboratory Systems initiatives and projects
- Support and improvement of Quality of data management, system processes and standards
- Working with laboratory systems such as LIMS, SDMS and future new paperless opportunities
- Data Integrity, current and new systems translated into technical specifications
- Data definitions needing to be developed, establishing quality and data integrity expectations
- Compliance to expectations need to be ensured
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences
- Background in software development and programming experience, experience in a laboratory is a plus
- Project Management skills and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Planning skills and the ability to prioritize multiple commitments
- Lean/Six Sigma experience is a plus
Are you the pro-active, independent candidate that this company is looking for?
Please upload your CV via the 'apply' button below.