NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Our client is a professional pharmaceutical and biotech organization based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their portfolio of this organization includes products related to oncology and hematology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases.
As an Automation Engineer you will join the Information Systems - Operations team and be responsible for the automation-related aspects of new equipment implementation.
- Deliver the IS Automation aspects according to project timelines
- Author and/or review design documents such as requirements specifications and line design specifications
- Ensure that equipoment requirements meet the security standards
- Deliver progress reporting to IS (Project) Management
- Implement automation standards for hardware and software
- Install mandatory monitoring tools
- Conduct Automation Preventive Maintenance assessments
- Create and test backup/restore procedures/Work Instructions for configurable parts
- Provide Automation training to the Maintenance and Engineering department and Operators
- Update IS or Automation documentation to sustain operational support.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Automation Engineering or Industrial Information Systems
- 5+ years of experience in IS solutions in a higly regulated industry (pharma, medical devices, food)
- Experience in project execution in a cross functional, global environment within IS and Engineering
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.