Our client is a global pharmaceutical player that produces API's. They are active in the whole process from R&D to Commercialisation.
You are the go-to engineer for support and trouble shooting activities within automation. You Improve processes by means of analyzing, implementing desired changes- and documenting the whole process. Finally, you actively report to the reliability engineer.
- Combining engineering qualities with creativity to save costs
- Make sure facility/equipment operate accordingly, following set regulations
- Enquire in validation and project documentation
- Responsible for project management activities that entail communication, coordinating, cost, analysis and scheduling day-to-day activities
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree
- 3+ years working experience as an engineer, preferably in a factory or similar environment
- Knowledge and ownership of automation
- Preferably experience in the pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industry
What can you expect in return?
- High level of autonomy
- Working with many different stakeholders
- Competetive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to work for a respected enterprise and further develop your career
Interested in this oppurtunity? Click on 'apply' below.