Auditor - Financial Compliance
Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of medicines within the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
As an Auditor for Financial Compliance, you will provide support to the Global Project Management team to ensure that all engineering projects are compliant from a financial point of view.
- Support engineering projects from design to financial closeout.
- Reviews, verifies, and analyzes information related to engineering project activities, and perform risk assessment.
- Create and maintain audit documentation including Contract Scope, terms and conditions...
- Make recommendations for best practices.
- Respond to internal and external customers as needed in a business partnering manner
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in external and/or internal audit within the construction industry.
- Understanding of bid and award documents, construction and engineering contract agreements, change management, invoicing and cost reporting.
- Exposure to EPCM Business model within pharma and/or oil & gas industry.
- Knowledge of local Taxes and language accordingly.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.