Auditor - Financial Compliance
Our client is the greatest manufacturer and distributor of medicines among the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
As an Auditor you will be working closely to the team of global engineering to ensure that capital projects are compliant from a financial point of view.
- Support the project management engineering team from financil design to closeout.
- Analyse and review information related to construction project activities, and perform risk assessment.
- Maintain updated audit documents and make recommendations for best practices.
- Assess Contract scope, terms and conditions, and ensure that Change Management and Invoicing processes are compliant.
- Act as a business partner for internal and external customers.
- Provide recommendations on internal and external audits.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Engineering.
- Experience in construction project execution including bid and award documents, construction and engineering contracts, change management, invoicing and cost reporting.
- Understanding of internal costs environment and risk management.
- Exposure to EPCM Business Model in Pharma or Oil&Gas sector.
For more information please contact email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.