Associate Treasury - Cash Management
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an international Biopharmaceutical company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
An international pharmaceutical company in North Brabant is looking for a temporary colleague who is going to be responsible for cash management operations and ensure that the daily Treasury transactions are processed smoothly.
- Monitoring short term Cash Balances in Quantum
- Performing daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities
- Improving cash flow forecast accuracy
- Correct execution of netting and Treasury transactions
- Help with administrative bank related tasks
- Maintaining and administering bank relationships and reporting bank information
- Posting treasury related transactions in SAP, Quantum and other
- Collaboration with in-country finance and accounting leads for Treasury related tasks
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Treasury certifications are a plus
- 3-6 years of related working experience in treasury
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
- Preferably gained experience working in a multinational company
- Familiarity with Inhouse banking principles. (SAP IHC experience is preferred)
- Preferably familiar with Treasury Management Systems (FIS), ERP Systems (SAP) and change management.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.